Castle & Cooke


The Club at Irish Creek

Back to List

The Club at Irish Creek

1196 Fairway Drive
Kannapolis, North Carolina 28081

Phone: (704) 932-2525


The Club at Irish Creek (previously the Kannapolis Country Club) is a private, non-equity, full service country club facility. Built in 1953 as the Cannon Mills Golf Club, the club was purchased by David H. Murdock, Chairman of Dole Food Company, in 1982.

The Club at Irish Creek is currently undergoing a magnificent renovation. The elegant and established 27,000-square-foot clubhouse features The Grille, four dining rooms, members’ lounge, men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, and pro shop. All will be handsomely updated with new amenities on the horizon, including the addition of a ballroom and balcony overlooking the 400-acre lake. It’s an ideal location for an elegant party, conference, or an afternoon of relaxing after tennis, golf, volleyball, or a swim.

Back to top
Copyright ©